2018 MINNESOTA NGWSD AWARD NOMINATION
Please use this form to nominate for one of the following awards:
- Wilma Rudolph Courage Award
- Kwame McDonald Media Award
- Minnesota Milestone Award
Breaking Barriers nomination criteria
Select an individual or organization that has broken barriers and/or made an impact for girls/women in your community. Nominees may be a coach, parent, administrator, booster club, etc.
Breaking Barriers Award nominees should have:
- Significantly contributed to girls/women sports programs/ opportunities in your community over a period of at least 5 years
- A positive attitude and be an exceptional role model
- Be focused on the needs /opportunities of girls and women in sports
DEADLINES TO NOMINATE:
- OCTOBER 1 - All awards except Breaking Barriers
- DECEMBER 1 - Breaking Barriers Awards
The nominator should complete this section. Describe in detail the activities and contributions made by this individual or organization and the years of experience:
The award committee contacts all winners. If you would like to contact the winner, let us know.
* A limited number of recipients will be selected each year. The deadline for nominations for Special Merit, Media, Wilma Rudolph and Marie Berg Award is October 1st, while the deadline for nominations for Breaking Barrier awards are December 1st. A nomination DOES NOT guarantee an individual will be awarded.
Late nominations may be considered for future years.